Or Sign In With
Create New Account
- Our mission and values
- Company history
- Management Board
- Scientific Council
- Availability of Braster
About the Company
Professor Anna Jung, MD, PhDPresident of the Scientific Council
Agnieszka Byszek, MD, PhDDeputy President of the Scientific Council
Aleksandra PypkowskaSecretary of the Scientific Council
Composition of the Scientific Council of BRASTER S.A.
Professor Anna Jung, MD, PhD
An outstanding specialist in pediatrics, nephrology, allergology.
- Head of the Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology and Allergology at the Military Institute of Medicine in the years 1991–2014, then a consultant at the department
- Organizer of the Clinical Thermography Unit at the Military Institute of Medicine, functioning since 1995
- Founder and President of the Polish Society of Medical Thermography
- President (two terms in office) and currently Vice-President of the European Association of Thermology
- Member of the European Renal Association (ERA-EDTA) and the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology and European Dialysis and Transplant Association (EDTA)
- Author of over 400 publications and monographs, published in Poland and abroad, on pediatrics, nephrology, allergology, and medical thermography
- Awarded the Grand Cross of the Order of Polonia Restituta for her scientific activity (2015)
- President of the European Association of Thermology and Polish Association of Thermology
Dariusz Śladowski, MD, PhD
Department of Transplantation and Central Tissue Bank, Medical University of Warsaw.
- Author of over 70 scientific publications, with over 900 citations
- Former Member of the ECVAM Scientific Advisory Committee at the European Commission’s JRC
- Co-founder of the European Society of Toxicology In Vitro (ESTIV)
- Co-founder of the European Association of Tissue Banks (EATB)
- Co-founder of the Polish Association of Tissue and Cell Banking (PSBTiK)
- Expert at the Polish Committee for Standardization
- Expert at the European Medicines Agency for Advanced Therapies
- Expert at the National Centre for Research and Development on Patent Plus
Professor Andrzej Kułakowski, MD, PhD
Surgical oncologist, former Director of the Oncology Centre in Warsaw, and President of the Organization of European Cancer Institutes.
- Member of the Association of Polish Surgeons
- Founder and President of the Society in Tribute to Maria Skłodowska-Curie
- Member of the Polish Society of Surgical Oncology
Professor Tadeusz Pieńkowski, MD, PhD
Physician specializing in internal medicine, chemotherapist, clinical oncologist.
- President of the Polish Society for Breast Cancer Research
- Former President of the Senologic International Society
- Member of international and national scientific organizations, including: American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), Cancer International Research Group (CIRG), Polish Society of Oncology (PTO), Polish Society of Clinical Oncology (PTOK)
Professor Zbigniew Nowecki, MD, PhD
Specialist in general surgery and surgical oncology, Head of the Breast Cancer and Surgical Oncology Clinic, Voivodeship Consultant for Surgical Oncology.
- Chairman of the Warsaw Branch of the Polish Society of Oncology (PTO)
- Member of the Board of the Polish Society of Surgical Oncology (PTChO)
Professor Andrzej Cieszanowski, MD, PhD
Physician specializing in radiology, Head of the Diagnostic Imaging Department of the Centre of Oncology – Maria Sklodowska-Curie Memorial Institute.
- Member of the Polish Medical Society of Radiology
- Member of the European Society of Radiology (ESR)
- Member of the European Society of Gastrointestinal Radiology (ESGAR)
Professor Józef Żmija, PhD, Eng.
Employee of the Institute of Optoelectronics of the Military University of Technology. Doctor Honoris Causa of the Łódź University of Technology. Józef Żmija is also an honorary member of the Polish Liquid Crystal Society
- Member of the Committee of Crystallography of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Member of the International Union of Crystallography
- Since 1995, member of the Editorial Committee of the Journal of Technical Physics
- Chairman of scientific committees of the following conferences: International Liquid Crystal Conference, International Solid State Crystals, Physics of Semiconductors
Janusz Żuber, MD, PhD
Specialist in internal medicine, infectious diseases, Military Institute of Medicine, Thermal Imaging Unit of the Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology and Allergology.
- Co-organizer of the Clinical Thermography Laboratory at the Military Institute of Medicine
- Vice-President of the Polish Association of Thermology
- Member of the Board of the European Association of Thermology
- Author and co-author of monographs published in Poland and abroad and of numerous publications on contact and liquid crystal thermography in medicine